Remote Collar Black
Remote Collar Black
- SMALL AND LIGHTWEIGHT - the collar is as small and light as possible while still having all the necessary functionality. The adjustable collar length makes it suitable for dogs of all sizes. Even 10 lb pets can wear this collar happily without feeling the weight on their neck. The remote fits easily in your pocket just like a mobile phone
- SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - no excessive buttons and settings. Large display with clear symbols makes it easy to see the selected mode. You can quickly jump between different training modes and correction strength levels. The sleek and modern remote with velvety matte finish feels good to the touch, in contrast to the cheap plastic which is mostly used in these kind of products
- ALL THE TRAINING MODES AND FEATURES YOU NEED - the device has sound, vibrating and static shock modes with 9 levels of strength. When outdoors, you can send corrections to your exploring pup up to range of 1000 feet. The remote can control up to two receivers (extra receiver sold separately). Connecting the second receiver to the remote takes just one touch of a button
- KEEPS YOUR FRIEND A GOOD BOY OR GOOD GIRL - when using this device for behavioral correction, whether indoors or outdoors, no matter the weather - it helps you get the job done. It's a great tool for getting your dogs attention from sniffing in the bushes to following your commands. You can put a stop on unwanted behaviours like chewing, biting, barking or digging up your yard, and, with proper techniques, teach good habits
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - this device employs latest lithium battery technology, providing prolonged battery life. With a single charge the battery provides 16 hours worth of continuous shock correction (you can only activate shock for 4 seconds at a time for obvious safety reasons). Combined with the standby mode (activated after 5 minutes of dog’s inactivity) leads to a battery life measured in months.
All doggies older than 6 months
10+ lb (4.5+ kg) for sound & vibration, 15+ lb (7+ kg) for optional shock mode
Suitable for dogs with a neck circumference of 11 to 26 inches (28 - 66 cm)
Yes, included in the package
Yes, the collar is waterproof.
- Avoid leaving the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours a day
- Never connect a lead to your GoodBoy collar
- Remember to screw on the set of prongs that suit your dog's coat thickness and length
Please read the manual before using the collar for instructions on how to properly handle the product! If your puppy has an existing health condition, consult with a vet prior to purchasing.
Also, please check our Help section for additional tips and tricks :)
Our "No-questions-asked" policy lasts 30 days, which means that you can return the purchased product within this 1-month window, hassle-free and for a full refund. To be eligible for a return the ordered item must be with the original packaging and with all the components, included in the original packaging - the product itself, the accessories, the batteries and the manual. Additionally, if you have cut the strap to make it a better fit or to get rid of the extra length, the product will not be eligible for a return.
Please contact us at email@example.com prior to returning the item, as we will authorize the return and will provide you with a special return number - without it a return will not be accepted.
Important! - Any item which is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.