Recovery E-collar Pink
Recovery E-collar Pink
- COMFORTABLE – This inflatable neck donut is a soft and lightweight alternative to a traditional e-collar cone, designed to prevent your pet from biting or licking surgery sites, injuries, rashes, or stitches. With cozy fleece for your pet’s comfort, it allows your pet to eat, drink, play, and sleep normally and doesn’t block their vision during their recovery. The soft donut fits right around your pet’s collar and can be used with dogs or cats.
- RESTRICTS BITING AND LICKING – Similar to an e-collar cone, this soft, protective collar will prevent your dog or cat from biting or licking surgery sites, rashes, stitches, or wounds during their recovery. This inflatable collar is thicker than standard inflatable recovery collars, making it harder for your cat or dog to reach surgery sites or wounds on their body. This helps your pet recover quickly while still allowing them to rest comfortably.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT – The soft, inflatable donut design fits to your pet’s regular collar, securing it in place. Simply insert your dog or cat’s collar through the loops inside the inflatable neck donut and adjust the strap on the donut as needed. It is designed with a secure, quick release buckle that won’t pull your dog’s fur and an adjustable neck size, ensuring a great fit for small, medium, or large pets.
- FOUR DIFFERENT SIZES – To ensure the best fit for your pet, this inflatable recovery collar comes in four different sizes. The fit can also be adjusted with a strap, and the inflatable recovery collar stabilizes by attaching directly to your dog or cat’s everyday collar, which makes it a great choice for small, medium, or large pets. This inflatable collar fits both cats and dogs, and it can be deflated for easy storage between uses.
- TRAINING GUIDE INCLUDED – To help your pet adjust to wearing an inflatable protective collar during their recovery, we have included a training guide with tips on introducing your dog or cat to the collar. Wearing a recovery cone or e-collar of any kind can be scary for dogs and cats at first, but the information in this guide will give you the tools to help your pet adjust to their new inflatable collar so they can rest comfortably during their recovery.
Our "No-questions-asked" policy lasts 30 days, which means that you can return the purchased product within this 1-month window, hassle-free and for a full refund. To be eligible for a return the ordered item must be with the original packaging and with all the components, included in the original packaging - the product itself, the accessories, the batteries and the manual. Additionally, if you have cut the strap to make it a better fit or to get rid of the extra length, the product will not be eligible for a return.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the item, as we will authorize the return and will provide you with a special return number - without it a return will not be accepted.
Important! - Any item which is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.