Remote Collar Two
Remote Collar Two
- SMALL AND LIGHTWEIGHT - the collar is as small and light as possible while still having all the necessary functionality. The adjustable collar length (11 - 26") makes it suitable for all dogs over 8 lbs. Even 8 pound pets can wear this collar happily without feeling the weight on their neck. The remote fits easily in your pocket just like a mobile phone
- SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - no excessive buttons and settings. Large display with clear symbols makes it easy to see the selected mode. You can quickly jump between different training modes and correction strength levels. The sleek and modern remote with velvety matte finish feels good to the touch
- ALL THE TRAINING MODES AND FEATURES YOU NEED - This collar comes with one intensity level for sound and nine levels for vibration and shock modes. The remote works up to a range of 1000 feet, making it perfect for outdoor or indoor activities, and can control up to two collars. Connecting a second collar to the remote is easy with the press of just one button.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - This collar uses the latest lithium battery technology, providing battery life that lasts for at least a week. Just with a single charge, the battery can provide up to 16 hours worth of continuous corrections (each correction is 8 seconds or less each for your pet's safety). The collar also has a battery-saving standby mode that is activated after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- KEEPS YOUR FRIEND A GOOD BOY OR A GOOD GIRL - when using this device for behavioral correction, whether indoors or outdoors, no matter the weather - it helps you get the job done. It's a great tool for getting your dog’s attention from sniffing in the bushes to following your commands. You can put a stop to unwanted behaviours like chewing, biting, barking or digging up your yard, and, with proper techniques, teach good habits
All doggies older than 6 months
10+ lb (4.5+ kg) for sound & vibration, 15+ lb (7+ kg) for optional shock mode
Suitable for dogs with a neck circumference of 11 to 26 inches (28 - 66 cm)
Yes, included in the package
Yes, the collar is waterproof.
- Avoid leaving the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours a day
- Never connect a lead to your GoodBoy collar
- Remember to screw on the set of prongs that suit your dog's coat thickness and length
Please read the manual before using the collar for instructions on how to properly handle the product! If your puppy has an existing health condition, consult with a vet prior to purchasing.
Also, please check our Help section for additional tips and tricks :)
Our "No-questions-asked" policy lasts 30 days, which means that you can return the purchased product within this 1-month window, hassle-free and for a full refund. To be eligible for a return the ordered item must be with the original packaging and with all the components, included in the original packaging - the product itself, the accessories, the batteries and the manual. Additionally, if you have cut the strap to make it a better fit or to get rid of the extra length, the product will not be eligible for a return.
Please contact us at email@example.com prior to returning the item, as we will authorize the return and will provide you with a special return number - without it a return will not be accepted.
Important! - Any item which is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.