gentle muzzle blue
gentle muzzle blue
- HUMANE WAY TO PREVENT BITING AND UNWANTED CHEWING – This muzzle is great for restraining your dog's ability to bite, chew and bark while still allowing your dog to breathe, pant, and drink water. Because of that, this muzzle is a humane choice for preventing unwanted biting or chewing. See our images for examples
- RIGHT SIZE FOR THE RIGHT DOG – Choosing the correct size online can be hard, so to make it easy for you we have provided a chart and measuring instructions (see Picture 3). Your dog's muzzle can also be adjusted using the straps and hook and loop fastener for the best fit. If you have any trouble with finding the right size, we offer great customer support and will work hard to fix your problem
- BONUS COLLAR AND CONNECTION STRAP HOLDS MUZZLE IN PLACE – GoodBoy’s Stay-Fit connection makes it a snap to keep your best buddy’s muzzle securely in place, even for the rowdy pups! Easily connect it to your dog’s collar or use the included bonus collar for added support
- COMFORTABLE NEOPRENE PADDING ELIMINATES CHAFING – GoodBoy believes a muzzle should never be painful! Our soft neoprene padding keeps your pal’s snout healthy and happy by eliminating chafing and hot spots
- QUALITY BUCKLES FOR A PERFECT FIT – No cheap plastic buckles for adjusting the fit here! The GoodBoy muzzle uses high-quality buckles for adjustments that won’t loosen over time, ensuring a comfortable fit for any dog. Any excess strap length can easily be secured with a hook and loop fastener to prevent loose ends as well
All doggies older than 6 months
8 lbs and above
Suitable for dogs with neck size between 5 and 21 inches
Yes, included in the package
No, the collar is NOT waterproof.
- Avoid leaving the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours a day
- Never connect a lead to your GoodBoy collar
- Remember to screw on the set of prongs that suit your dog's coat thickness and length
- If the device starts beeping continuously, the battery needs to be replaced with a fresh one
- In case the device is buzzing continuously, the battery has not been properly placed (check the positive and the negative ends and flip it over, if needed)
Please read the manual before using the collar for instructions on how to properly handle the product! If your puppy has an existing health condition, consult with a vet prior to purchasing.
Also, please check our Help section for additional tips and tricks :)
policy lasts 30 days, which means that you can return
the purchased product within this 1-month window,
hassle-free and for a full refund. To
be eligible for a return the ordered item must be with the original
packaging and with all the components, included in the original
packaging - the product itself, the accessories, the batteries and the
manual. Additionally, if you have cut the strap to make it a better fit
or to get rid of the extra length, the product will not be eligible for
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the item, as we will authorize the return and will provide you with a special return number - without it a return will not be accepted.
Important! - Any item which is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.